Coffee cream… with panettone!
The coffee cream is an extremely versatile spoon dessert, which can be enjoyed both in summer and in winter. How to prepare a good coffee cream able to amaze guests during these holidays? You've come to the right place! A greedy and simple idea to prepare in a few simple steps involves the use of a product that represents the undisputed protagonist of the Christmas period: panettone ! An excellent idea to serve panettone in an innovative version, accompanied by coffee, the drink most loved by Italians. If you want to make a coffee cream with a strong flavor, the Intenso Mokito blend is an excellent solution. On the contrary, if you are a lover of sweet and soft flavours, the best choice is undoubtedly the 100% Arabica blend . Are you ready? Let's start the preparation! Remember that, for the best result of the coffee cream, the ingredients must be very cold from the fridge.
Ingredients for about 6 people
- 300 ml of liquid fresh cream
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 50 g of vanilla icing sugar
- 5 cups of coffee
- Panettone of the Milanese tradition (alternatively you can use the usual ladyfingers)
- Bitter cocoa to taste
- Coffee beans to decorate
- Prepare the coffee first , so that it has time to cool while you prepare the crema.
- Once the coffee is ready, start whipping the liquid cream with the electric whisk. When it's frothy, put it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes .
- Separately, whip the mascarpone together with the icing sugar to form a smooth, lump-free cream. Pour two cups of coffee and keep stirring.
- Combine the whipped cream with the coffee mascarpone cream, combining it in small doses and gently so as not to risk disassembling it.
- Take a glass or cup suitable for serving a spoon dessert.
- Dip the pieces of panettone (or ladyfinger) in the remaining coffee and compose the first layer of your coffee cream.
- Pour a few spoonfuls of coffee cream and compose the other layer, repeating the procedure until you reach the surface of the glass/cup.
- Decorate with a sprinkling of bitter cocoa and a few coffee beans.
- Place in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before serving.