**** Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679**
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes that the interested party must be informed in advance about the use of data concerning him and that the processing of personal data is permitted only with the express consent of the interested party except in the cases provided for by law.
The Data Controller is • MOKITO Spa., V.le Ortles, 17 – 20139 MILAN (MI), Tel. 02 5357161, Mail email@example.com.
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data are processed within the of the normal activity of the MOKITO Spa company for administrative-accounting purposes: • Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
Customer management (customer administration, administration of contracts, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency control)
Marketing and/or communications commercial
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated External companies or persons who carry out activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the commercial relationship such as:
- credit institutions
- consultants and freelancers, individuals and associations
The data personal data will be kept until the conclusion of the contractual relationship and also subsequently for contractual needs and related fulfillment of legal and fiscal obligations, and for an effective management of financial and commercial relationships. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for service purposes.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and in this case he has the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the rectification or cancellation of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- to receive personal data concerning him in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if expressed, revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation; – propose a complaint to the supervisory authority